Welcome to MyDistrict Virtual School
A Tuition-free Public Virtual School
If a traditional classroom isn’t best for your child, MyDistrict Virtual School, in partnership with the North East Florida Educational Consortium (NEFEC), has an alternative: a new virtual school program for grades K–6 that offers a flexible program custom tailored to your child. Your child will learn using a curriculum from the world-renowned Calvert School.
MyDistrict Virtual School can help you give your child a great education:
- Flexible program personalized to your child
- Outstanding support from Florida-certified teachers, as well as experienced teachers from Calvert
- Well-rounded, classic education that uses a blend of print and online material
- Step-by-step lesson plans: the planning is done for you
- MyDistrict Virtual School supplies all necessary equipment and supplies
Why we chose Calvert School’s Curriculum
The quality of Calvert’s curriculum has been proven by students in all 50 states and over 60 countries. This accredited curriculum provides an education that will challenge your child and prepare him/her for future success. Students in public, private, virtual, charter and international schools, as well as students learning independently at home, have used the Calvert curriculum for over a century. We carefully evaluated all of the curriculum partners for MyDistrict Virtual School, and are confident that you and your student will be pleased with Calvert.
Our virtual school program is available in the following participating districts:
- St. Johns